Undecylenic Acid: A Valuable and Physiologically Active Renewable Building Block from Castor Oil
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 692–713, August 24, 2009
How to Cite
Van der Steen, M. and Stevens, Christian V. (2009), Undecylenic Acid: A Valuable and Physiologically Active Renewable Building Block from Castor Oil. ChemSusChem, 2: 692–713. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900075
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!