Titania Nanocrystals and Adsorptive Nanoporous Polymer Composites: An Enrichment and Degradation System
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 867–872, September 21, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wei, S., Zhang, W., Xu, Y.-J., Liu, S., Su, D. and Xiao, F.-S. (2009), Titania Nanocrystals and Adsorptive Nanoporous Polymer Composites: An Enrichment and Degradation System. ChemSusChem, 2: 867–872. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900100
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2009
- State Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623507
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20773049
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!