Titania Nanocrystals and Adsorptive Nanoporous Polymer Composites: An Enrichment and Degradation System
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 867–872, September 21, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wei, S., Zhang, W., Xu, Y.-J., Liu, S., Su, D. and Xiao, F.-S. (2009), Titania Nanocrystals and Adsorptive Nanoporous Polymer Composites: An Enrichment and Degradation System. ChemSusChem, 2: 867–872. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900100
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2009
- State Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623507
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20773049
- Max Planck Society
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.