Biomass into Chemicals: Aerobic Oxidation of 5-Hydroxymethyl-2-furfural into 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid with Gold Nanoparticle Catalysts
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Chemistry of Renewables
Volume 2, Issue 12, pages 1138–1144, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Casanova, O., Iborra, S. and Corma, A. (2009), Biomass into Chemicals: Aerobic Oxidation of 5-Hydroxymethyl-2-furfural into 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid with Gold Nanoparticle Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 2: 1138–1144. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900137
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2009
- Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: MAT 2006-14274-C02-01, PROMETEO
- Generalitat Valenciana
- Spanish Council for Scientific Research (CSIC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!