Carbonates: Ecofriendly Solvents for Palladium-Catalyzed Direct 2-Arylation of Oxazole Derivatives
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 10, pages 951–956, October 19, 2009
How to Cite
Roger, J., Verrier, C., Le Goff, R., Hoarau, C. and Doucet, H. (2009), Carbonates: Ecofriendly Solvents for Palladium-Catalyzed Direct 2-Arylation of Oxazole Derivatives. ChemSusChem, 2: 951–956. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900148
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2009
- Ministère de la Recherche
- Rennes Metropole
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!