Glycerol as a Bioderived Sustainable Fuel for Solid-Oxide Fuel Cells with Internal Reforming
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1028–1031, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Won, J., Sohn, H., Song, R. and Woo, S. (2009), Glycerol as a Bioderived Sustainable Fuel for Solid-Oxide Fuel Cells with Internal Reforming. ChemSusChem, 2: 1028–1031. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900170
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2009
- EEWS initiative (KAIST)
- Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: 31–2008–000–10055–0
- Ministry of Education and Science & Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!