Oxidative Purification of Carbon Nanotubes and Its Impact on Catalytic Performance in Oxidative Dehydrogenation Reactions
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MPI EnerChem
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 254–260, February 22, 2010
How to Cite
Rinaldi, A., Zhang , J., Frank, B., Su, D. S., Abd Hamid, S. B. and Schlögl, R. (2010), Oxidative Purification of Carbon Nanotubes and Its Impact on Catalytic Performance in Oxidative Dehydrogenation Reactions. ChemSusChem, 3: 254–260. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900179
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2009
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!