Hydrogen Generation from Formic Acid Decomposition with a Ruthenium Catalyst Promoted by Functionalized Ionic Liquids
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 71–74, January 25, 2010
How to Cite
Li, X., Ma, X., Shi, F. and Deng, Y. (2010), Hydrogen Generation from Formic Acid Decomposition with a Ruthenium Catalyst Promoted by Functionalized Ionic Liquids. ChemSusChem, 3: 71–74. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900218
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20533080
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!