A Promising Approach to the Synthesis of 3D Nanoporous Graphitic Carbon as a Unique Electrocatalyst Support for Methanol Oxidation
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 460–466, April 26, 2010
How to Cite
Tiwari, Jitendra N., Tiwari, Rajanish N., Chang, Y.-M. and Lin, K.-L. (2010), A Promising Approach to the Synthesis of 3D Nanoporous Graphitic Carbon as a Unique Electrocatalyst Support for Methanol Oxidation. ChemSusChem, 3: 460–466. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900223
- Issue online: 16 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2009
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC93–2120 M-009–007, NSC98–2811 M-009–058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!