Organic Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons as Sensitizing Model Dyes for Semiconductor Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 410–428, April 26, 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, Y. and Galoppini, E. (2010), Organic Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons as Sensitizing Model Dyes for Semiconductor Nanoparticles. ChemSusChem, 3: 410–428. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900233
- Issue online: 16 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2009
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-01ER15256
- NSF–NIRT Program. Grant Number: 0303829
- Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: AC 46663-AC10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!