Conversion of Cellulose to Hexitols Catalyzed by Ionic Liquid-Stabilized Ruthenium Nanoparticles and a Reversible Binding Agent
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 67–70, January 25, 2010
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Kong, Z. N., Stubbs, L. P., Lin, H., Shen, S., Anslyn, Eric V. and Maguire, John A. (2010), Conversion of Cellulose to Hexitols Catalyzed by Ionic Liquid-Stabilized Ruthenium Nanoparticles and a Reversible Binding Agent. ChemSusChem, 3: 67–70. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900235
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2009
- Institute of Chemical and Engineering Sciences (ICES)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!