Sustainable Conversion of Glucose into Hydrogen Peroxide in a Solid Polymer Electrolyte Microbial Fuel Cell
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 334–338, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
You , S.-J., Wang, J.-Y., Ren, N.-Q., Wang, X.-H. and Zhang, J.-N. (2010), Sustainable Conversion of Glucose into Hydrogen Peroxide in a Solid Polymer Electrolyte Microbial Fuel Cell. ChemSusChem, 3: 334–338. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900245
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
- Project 50821002 (National Creative Research Groups)
- National Nature Science Foundation of China (NNSF)
- National Nature Science Key Fund of China. Grant Number: 50638020
- NNSF of China. Grant Number: 30870037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!