Photoelectron Generation by Photosystem II Core Complexes Tethered to Gold Surfaces
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 471–475, April 26, 2010
How to Cite
Vittadello , M., Gorbunov, Maxim Y., Mastrogiovanni, Daniel T., Wielunski, Leszek S., Garfunkel , Eric L., Guerrero, F., Kirilovsky, D., Sugiura, M., Rutherford, A. William., Safari, A. and Falkowski , Paul G. (2010), Photoelectron Generation by Photosystem II Core Complexes Tethered to Gold Surfaces. ChemSusChem, 3: 471–475. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900255
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
- Rutgers University
- Institute for Advanced Materials, Devices and Nanotechnologies (IAMDN)
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program and NASA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!