Roll-to-Roll Atmospheric Plasma Treatment: A Green and Efficient Process to Improve the Hydrophilicity of a PET Surface
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 591–596, May 25, 2010
How to Cite
Bonandini, L., Barbero, N., Costabello, K., Pavan, C., Parisi, F. and Viscardi, G. (2010), Roll-to-Roll Atmospheric Plasma Treatment: A Green and Efficient Process to Improve the Hydrophilicity of a PET Surface. ChemSusChem, 3: 591–596. doi: 10.1002/cssc.200900288
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
- University of Torino
- Compagnia di San Paolo
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!