These authors contributed equally to this work
Preparation and Li Storage Properties of Hierarchical Porous Carbon Fibers Derived from Alginic Acid
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 703–707, June 21, 2010
How to Cite
Wu , X.-L., Chen , L.-L., Xin, S., Yin, Y.-X., Guo, Y.-G., Kong, Q.-S. and Xia, Y.-Z. (2010), Preparation and Li Storage Properties of Hierarchical Porous Carbon Fibers Derived from Alginic Acid. ChemSusChem, 3: 703–707. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000035
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: Nos. 50730005, 20821003, 20701038, 50908120
- Science and Technology
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-W26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!