In Situ Infrared Study of the Role of PEG in Stabilizing Silica-Supported Amines for CO2 Capture
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Carbon Capture and Sequestration
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 957–964, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Tanthana, J. and Chuang, S. S. C. (2010), In Situ Infrared Study of the Role of PEG in Stabilizing Silica-Supported Amines for CO2 Capture. ChemSusChem, 3: 957–964. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000090
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2010
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC26–07NT43086
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!