Selective Transformation of Cellulose into Sorbitol by Using a Bifunctional Nickel Phosphide Catalyst
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 818–821, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Ding, L.-N., Wang, A.-Q., Zheng, M.-Y. and Zhang, T. (2010), Selective Transformation of Cellulose into Sorbitol by Using a Bifunctional Nickel Phosphide Catalyst. ChemSusChem, 3: 818–821. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000092
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2010
- National Science Foundation of China
- NSFC. Grant Number: Nos. 20773124, 20773122, 20903089, 20325620
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB226102
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.