Simultaneous Aqueous-Phase Reforming and KOH Carbonation to Produce COx-Free Hydrogen in a Single Reactor
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 803–806, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, J., Chu, X., Zhu, L., Hu, J., Dai, R., Xie, S., Pei, Y., Yan, S., Qiao, M. and Fan, K. (2010), Simultaneous Aqueous-Phase Reforming and KOH Carbonation to Produce COx-Free Hydrogen in a Single Reactor. ChemSusChem, 3: 803–806. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000093
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2006CB202502
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20673025, 20703011, J0730419
- Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation. Grant Number: 104022
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 06JC14009, 09ZR1402300, 08DZ2270500
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.