Direct Synthesis of Ethanol from Dimethyl Ether and Syngas over Combined H-Mordenite and Cu/ZnO Catalysts
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1192–1199, October 25, 2010
How to Cite
Li, X., San, X., Zhang, Y., Ichii, T., Meng, M., Tan, Y. and Tsubaki, N. (2010), Direct Synthesis of Ethanol from Dimethyl Ether and Syngas over Combined H-Mordenite and Cu/ZnO Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 3: 1192–1199. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000109
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2010
- Ministry of Science & Technology of China. Grant Number: 2008AA06Z323
- National Natural Science Foundationof China. Grant Number: 20806056
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 200800561002
- Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Coal conversion. Grant Number: 10–11–902
- Program for Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities of China. Grant Number: B06006
- NSF. Grant Number: 09ZCGHHZ00400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!