Highly Efficient Hybrid Inorganic–Organic Light-Emitting Diodes by using Air-Stable Metal Oxides and a Thick Emitting Layer
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 1021–1023, September 24, 2010
How to Cite
Lee, T.-W., Hwang, J. and Min, S.-Y. (2010), Highly Efficient Hybrid Inorganic–Organic Light-Emitting Diodes by using Air-Stable Metal Oxides and a Thick Emitting Layer. ChemSusChem, 3: 1021–1023. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000110
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009-0090177, No 2010-0015245, 2010-0016002
- Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF-2009-C1 AA A001-0093524
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!