Selective Synthesis of N-Alkyl Hydroxylamines by Hydrogenation of Nitroalkanes using Supported Palladium Catalysts
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1166–1168, October 25, 2010
How to Cite
Takenaka, Y., Kiyosu, T., Choi, J.-C., Sakakura, T. and Yasuda, H. (2010), Selective Synthesis of N-Alkyl Hydroxylamines by Hydrogenation of Nitroalkanes using Supported Palladium Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 3: 1166–1168. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000137
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!