Fluoride-Modulated Cobalt Catalysts for Electrochemical Oxidation of Water under Non-Alkaline Conditions
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1176–1179, October 25, 2010
How to Cite
Gerken, J. B., Landis, E. C., Hamers, R. J. and Stahl, S. S. (2010), Fluoride-Modulated Cobalt Catalysts for Electrochemical Oxidation of Water under Non-Alkaline Conditions. ChemSusChem, 3: 1176–1179. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000161
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0802907, DMR-0706559 - RJH
- DOE-Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0002160 - RJH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!