Acid-Catalyzed Dehydration of Fructose and Inulin with Glycerol or Glycerol Carbonate as Renewably Sourced Co-Solvent
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1304–1309, November 22, 2010
How to Cite
Benoit, M., Brissonnet, Y., Guélou, E., De Oliveira Vigier, K., Barrault, J. and Jérôme, F. (2010), Acid-Catalyzed Dehydration of Fructose and Inulin with Glycerol or Glycerol Carbonate as Renewably Sourced Co-Solvent. ChemSusChem, 3: 1304–1309. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000162
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
- French Ministry of Research
- “Agence Nationale de la Recherche”. Grant Number: ANR-09-CP2D-18–01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!