Conversion of Levulinic Acid and Formic Acid into γ-Valerolactone over Heterogeneous Catalysts
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1172–1175, October 25, 2010
How to Cite
Deng, L., Zhao, Y., Li, J., Fu, Y., Liao, B. and Guo, Q.-X. (2010), Conversion of Levulinic Acid and Formic Acid into γ-Valerolactone over Heterogeneous Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 3: 1172–1175. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000163
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB210205
- Knowledge Innovation Program of Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-3306
- NSFC-Guangdong Joint Fund. Grant Number: U0834005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!