A Structurally Diverse RuII,PtII Tetrametallic Motif for Photoinitiated Electron Collection and Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Photocatalysis
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 252–261, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Knoll, J. D., Arachchige, S. M. and Brewer, K. J. (2011), A Structurally Diverse RuII,PtII Tetrametallic Motif for Photoinitiated Electron Collection and Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production. ChemSusChem, 4: 252–261. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000173
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2010
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!