Hydrolysis of Cellulose by Using Catalytic Amounts of FeCl2 in Ionic Liquids
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1298–1303, November 22, 2010
How to Cite
Tao , F., Song, H. and Chou, L. (2010), Hydrolysis of Cellulose by Using Catalytic Amounts of FeCl2 in Ionic Liquids. ChemSusChem, 3: 1298–1303. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000184
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!