Nanoporous Nickel Spheres as Highly Active Catalyst for Hydrogen Generation from Ammonia Borane
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1241–1244, November 22, 2010
How to Cite
Cao, C.-Y., Chen, C.-Q., Li, W., Song, W.-G. and Cai, W. (2010), Nanoporous Nickel Spheres as Highly Active Catalyst for Hydrogen Generation from Ammonia Borane. ChemSusChem, 3: 1241–1244. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000229
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50725207, 20873156, 20821003
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: MOST 2007CB936400, 2009CB930400
- Youth Foundation of Heilongjiang Province of China. Grant Number: JC200715
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.