Hybrid Organic–Inorganic Microporous Membranes with High Hydrothermal Stability for the Separation of Carbon Dioxide
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 1375–1378, December 17, 2010
How to Cite
Qi, H., Han, J., Xu, N. and Bouwmeester, H. J. M. (2010), Hybrid Organic–Inorganic Microporous Membranes with High Hydrothermal Stability for the Separation of Carbon Dioxide. ChemSusChem, 3: 1375–1378. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000242
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2010
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB623400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20906047
- Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.