Fullerene-Based Materials for Organic Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 119–124, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Troshin, P. A., Hoppe, H., Peregudov, A. S., Egginger, M., Shokhovets, S., Gobsch, G., Sariciftci, N. S. and Razumov, V. F. (2011), Fullerene-Based Materials for Organic Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 4: 119–124. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000246
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 10-03-00443a
- Federal Agency for Science and Innovations. Grant Number: 02.740.11.0749
- Russian President Foundation. Grant Number: MK-4305.2009.3
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.