Remarkable Improvement of the Photocatalytic Activity of Ga2O3 Towards the Overall Splitting of H2O
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Photocatalysis
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 181–184, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Sakata, Y., Matsuda, Y., Nakagawa, T., Yasunaga, R., Imamura, H. and Teramura, K. (2011), Remarkable Improvement of the Photocatalytic Activity of Ga2O3 Towards the Overall Splitting of H2O. ChemSusChem, 4: 181–184. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000258
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research . Grant Number: 21550191
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!