Lignin Solubilization and Aqueous Phase Reforming for the Production of Aromatic Chemicals and Hydrogen
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 369–378, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Zakzeski, J. and Weckhuysen, B. M. (2011), Lignin Solubilization and Aqueous Phase Reforming for the Production of Aromatic Chemicals and Hydrogen. ChemSusChem, 4: 369–378. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000299
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0856754
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!