Efficient Acid–Base Bifunctional Catalysts for the Fixation of CO2 with Epoxides under Metal- and Solvent-Free Conditions
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 502–507, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Sun, J., Han, L., Cheng, W., Wang, J., Zhang, X. and Zhang, S. (2011), Efficient Acid–Base Bifunctional Catalysts for the Fixation of CO2 with Epoxides under Metal- and Solvent-Free Conditions. ChemSusChem, 4: 502–507. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000305
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB219901
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2008BAF33B04
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-321
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21006117
- National Science Fund of China for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 20625618
- Science and Technology Project of Beijing. Grant Number: Y090081135
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!