Catalytic Oxy-Functionalization of Methane and Other Hydrocarbons: Fundamental Advancements and New Strategies
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 37–49, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Webb, J. R., Bolaño, T. and Gunnoe, T. B. (2011), Catalytic Oxy-Functionalization of Methane and Other Hydrocarbons: Fundamental Advancements and New Strategies. ChemSusChem, 4: 37–49. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000319
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2010
- Department of Energy
- Office of Science
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!