These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polyaniline-Based Conducting Polymer Compositions with a High Work Function for Hole-Injection Layers in Organic Light-Emitting Diodes: Formation of Ohmic Contacts
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 363–368, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Choi, M.-R., Woo, S.-H., Han, T.-H., Lim, K.-G., Min, S.-Y., Yun, W. M., Kwon, O. K., Park, C. E., Kim, K.-D., Shin, H.-K., Kim, M.-S., Noh, T., Park, J. H., Shin, K.-H., Jang, J. and Lee, T.-W. (2011), Polyaniline-Based Conducting Polymer Compositions with a High Work Function for Hole-Injection Layers in Organic Light-Emitting Diodes: Formation of Ohmic Contacts. ChemSusChem, 4: 363–368. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000338
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009-0067533, 2009-0075025, 2009-0090177
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Number: NRF-2009-C1AAA001-0093524
- Korea Foundation for the Advancement of Science & Creativity. Grant Number: 2009-1-45
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!