Electrocatalytic Carbon Dioxide Activation: The Rate-Determining Step of Pyridinium-Catalyzed CO2 Reduction
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Photocatalysis
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 191–196, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Morris, A. J., McGibbon, R. T. and Bocarsly, A. B. (2011), Electrocatalytic Carbon Dioxide Activation: The Rate-Determining Step of Pyridinium-Catalyzed CO2 Reduction. ChemSusChem, 4: 191–196. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000379
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2010
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0002133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!