Real-Time Monitoring of Hydrogen Peroxide Consumption in an Oxidation Reaction in Molecular Solvent and Ionic Liquids by a Hydrogen Peroxide Electrochemical Sensor
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 792–796, June 20, 2011
How to Cite
Sordi, D., Arduini, F., Conte, V., Moscone, D. and Palleschi, G. (2011), Real-Time Monitoring of Hydrogen Peroxide Consumption in an Oxidation Reaction in Molecular Solvent and Ionic Liquids by a Hydrogen Peroxide Electrochemical Sensor. ChemSusChem, 4: 792–796. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000386
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!