Reactive Extraction of Levulinate Esters and Conversion to γ-Valerolactone for Production of Liquid Fuels
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 357–361, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Gürbüz, E. I., Alonso, D. M., Bond, J. Q. and Dumesic, J. A. (2011), Reactive Extraction of Levulinate Esters and Conversion to γ-Valerolactone for Production of Liquid Fuels. ChemSusChem, 4: 357–361. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000396
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- DOE Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center. Grant Number: DE-FC02–07ER64494
- ARL. Grant Number: W911NF-09–2–0010/09–005334 B 01
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.