High Turnover in a Photocatalytic System for Water Reduction to Produce Hydrogen Using a Ru, Rh, Ru Photoinitiated Electron Collector
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 514–518, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Arachchige, S. M., Shaw, R., White, T. A., Shenoy, V., Tsui, H.-M. and Brewer, K. J. (2011), High Turnover in a Photocatalytic System for Water Reduction to Produce Hydrogen Using a Ru, Rh, Ru Photoinitiated Electron Collector. ChemSusChem, 4: 514–518. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000399
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
- U. S. Department of Energy
- Phoenix Canada Oil Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!