RuII-Mediated Hydrogen Transfer from Aqueous Glycerol to CO2: From Waste to Value-Added Products
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Carbon Dioxide Recycling
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 1311–1315, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Dibenedetto, A., Stufano, P., Nocito, F. and Aresta, M. (2011), RuII-Mediated Hydrogen Transfer from Aqueous Glycerol to CO2: From Waste to Value-Added Products. ChemSusChem, 4: 1311–1315. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000434
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
- Ministero dell′Istruzione, dell′Università e della Ricerca
- University of Bari
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!