Designing Photobioreactors based on Living Cells Immobilized in Silica Gel for Carbon Dioxide Mitigation
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Carbon Dioxide Recycling
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 1249–1257, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Rooke, J. C., Léonard , A., Meunier, C. F. and Su, B.-L. (2011), Designing Photobioreactors based on Living Cells Immobilized in Silica Gel for Carbon Dioxide Mitigation. ChemSusChem, 4: 1249–1257. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000442
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2010
- European Union
- Walloon community
- Interuniversity Attraction Pole. Grant Number: IAP-P6/17
- Chinese Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!