Transformation of Nickelalactones to Methyl Acrylate: On the Way to a Catalytic Conversion of Carbon Dioxide
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Carbon Dioxide Recycling
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 1275–1279, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Lee, S. Y. T., Cokoja, M., Drees, M., Li, Y., Mink, J., Herrmann, W. A. and Kühn, F. E. (2011), Transformation of Nickelalactones to Methyl Acrylate: On the Way to a Catalytic Conversion of Carbon Dioxide. ChemSusChem, 4: 1275–1279. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000445
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Grant Number: KSA-C0069/UK-C0020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!