Sunlight-Assisted Fenton Reaction Catalyzed by Gold Supported on Diamond Nanoparticles as Pretreatment for Biological Degradation of Aqueous Phenol Solutions
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 650–657, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Navalon, S., Martin, R., Alvaro, M. and Garcia, H. (2011), Sunlight-Assisted Fenton Reaction Catalyzed by Gold Supported on Diamond Nanoparticles as Pretreatment for Biological Degradation of Aqueous Phenol Solutions. ChemSusChem, 4: 650–657. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000453
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2010
- Spanish DGI. Grant Number: CTQ-2009–11587
- Technical University of Valencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!