Tailoring Metal–Organic Frameworks for CO2 Capture: The Amino Effect
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Carbon Dioxide Recycling
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 1281–1290, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Vitillo, J. G., Savonnet , M., Ricchiardi, G. and Bordiga, S. (2011), Tailoring Metal–Organic Frameworks for CO2 Capture: The Amino Effect. ChemSusChem, 4: 1281–1290. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201000458
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
- STREP project MOFCAT. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2006-033335
- STREP project NANOMOF. Grant Number: FP7-NMP-2008-LARGE-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!