Reformer and Membrane Modules for Methane Conversion: Experimental Assessment and Perspectives of an Innovative Architecture
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 1157–1165, August 22, 2011
How to Cite
De Falco, M., Salladini, A. and Iaquaniello, G. (2011), Reformer and Membrane Modules for Methane Conversion: Experimental Assessment and Perspectives of an Innovative Architecture. ChemSusChem, 4: 1157–1165. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100009
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
- MIUR. Grant Number: FISR DM 17/12/2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!