A Non-Aqueous Synthesis of TiO2/SiO2 Composites in Supercritical CO2 for the Photodegradation of Pollutants
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 1457–1463, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Jammaer, J., Aprile, C., Verbruggen, S. W., Lenaerts, S., Pescarmona, P. P. and Martens, J. A. (2011), A Non-Aqueous Synthesis of TiO2/SiO2 Composites in Supercritical CO2 for the Photodegradation of Pollutants. ChemSusChem, 4: 1457–1463. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100059
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!