Effect of Mesoporous TiO2 Bead Diameter in Working Electrodes on the Efficiency of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 1498–1503, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Huang, F., Chen, D., Cao, L., Zhang, X. L., Caruso , R. A. and Cheng, Y.-B. (2011), Effect of Mesoporous TiO2 Bead Diameter in Working Electrodes on the Efficiency of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 4: 1498–1503. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100060
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0985744
- The University of Melbourne
- Australia Research Council’s Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT0990583
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.