These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Near-Infrared Fluorescent Sensors based on Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes for Life Sciences Applications
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Carbon Nanotubes
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 848–863, July 18, 2011
How to Cite
Boghossian , A. A., Zhang , J., Barone, P. W., Reuel, N. F., Kim, J.-H., Heller, D. A., Ahn, J.-H., Hilmer, A. J., Rwei, A., Arkalgud, J. R., Zhang, C. T. and Strano, M. S. (2011), Near-Infrared Fluorescent Sensors based on Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes for Life Sciences Applications. ChemSusChem, 4: 848–863. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100070
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!