Isohexide Derivatives from Renewable Resources as Chiral Building Blocks
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 599–603, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Wu, J., Eduard, P., Thiyagarajan, S., van Haveren, J., van Es, D. S., Koning, C. E., Lutz, M. and Fonseca Guerra, C. (2011), Isohexide Derivatives from Renewable Resources as Chiral Building Blocks . ChemSusChem, 4: 599–603. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100076
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI). Grant Number: # 656 GREENER
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!