Microbes as Electrochemical CO2 Conversion Catalysts
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 587–590, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Song, J., Kim, Y., Lim, M., Lee, H., Lee, J. I. and Shin, W. (2011), Microbes as Electrochemical CO2 Conversion Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 4: 587–590. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100107
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning. Grant Number: 2006CCD03P010000
- Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (KCAP)
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST). Grant Number: NRF-2009-C1 AA A001–2009–0093879
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.