Noncovalent Interactions of Metalloporphyrins with Polyamidoamine Dendrimers Give Rise to Efficient Catalytic Systems for H2O2 Oxidation of Trichlorophenol in Water
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 1063–1067, August 22, 2011
How to Cite
Ren, Q., Hou, Z., Wang, Y., Zhang, H. and Yang, S. (2011), Noncovalent Interactions of Metalloporphyrins with Polyamidoamine Dendrimers Give Rise to Efficient Catalytic Systems for H2O2 Oxidation of Trichlorophenol in Water. ChemSusChem, 4: 1063–1067. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100108
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20471037, 20871082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!